Mr. Nagarajan Raman
PROPERTY MANAGER – 1st February 2007 – present HBA Property Management & Consultancy Sdn Bhd, Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and providing a professional property management service to a variety of clients. Also in charge of providing professional knowledge, advice and assistance to junior staff, and monitoring overall property management and facilities management activity both In Stratified and Landed Property.
- Bachelor in Urban & Regional Planning (Hons.), University Of Technology, Malaysia. 1989
- Chargeman AO – Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Malaysia, 2000
- Managing a property team.
- Liaising with both owners and developers.
- Visiting properties and carrying out inspections.
- Collecting details of owners and tenants.
- Dealing with people over the phone and via letters and emails.
- Meetings with Joint Management Body (JMB) and Management Corporation (MC), Developers.
- Ensuring that all site operations are In compliance with established House Rules and Government policies and laws
- Appointing contractors and then monitoring their work.
- Ensuring that properties are properly maintained.
- Assessing and evaluating reported maintenance issues.
- Review existing property management processes, procedures and systems.
- Ensuring that services are delivered to agreed timescales and KPI’s.
- Establish terms and conditions for property leasing and rental.
- Preparing budgets for Management Council and Senior Management team.
- Arranging for the collection of Maintenance Fee / Sinking Fund / Rental.
- Chasing up Maintenance Fee / Sinking Fund and Rental defaulters.
- Monitoring and enforcing the terms of all lease agreements.
- Controlling procurement and expenditure cos..
- Hiring, training and supervising staff.
PAST & PRESENT JOB / EMPLOYER
- ASSISTANT VALUER / PLANNER – 1ST June 1990 – 31st December 1993 Employers name – Param & Associates, Johor Bahru
- VALUER / PROPERTY MANAGER – 1st February 1994 – 31st August 2000 Employers name – Jones Lang Wootton (Proprietor: Singham Sulaiman Sdn Bhd), Johor Bahru
- PROPERTY MANAGER / TOWNSHIP MANAGER – 1st January 2001 – 31st May 2005 – Seri Alam Properties Sdn Bhd (Subsidiary of UM Land Berhad), Johor Bahru
- PROPERTY / FACILITIES MANAGER – 1st June 2005 to February 2014 – HBA Facilities Management Sdn Bhd, Johor Bahru
- PROPERTY MANAGER – 1st March 2014 – Present – HBA Property Management & Consultancy Sdn Bhd , Johor Bahru
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Property Management
- Managing all properties in an efficient and value enhancing manner
- Familiar with stratified buildings, landed strata and gated guarded
- Used to work with deadlines.